A Roofing Company That Stands Behind Its Work
We Know That Craftsmanship Counts
How do you choose a roofing company you can trust to give your home the protection it needs? It’s a big decision, whether you need a few small repairs or a complete roof replacement. In either case, it’s important to use a contractor who has lots of experience, technicians who provide excellent craftsmanship and a long list of satisfied customers.
Caripides Roofing is that roofing company. Since 1987, we’ve been providing top-notch services to countless residential customers throughout Chester County, PA. Call us when you want:
- Free estimates and inspections.
- Fast repairs that will last.
- Installation of new roofs of all kinds, including asphalt shingles, foam, single-ply, metal, natural slate, traditional tile, wood shake and composite.
- Special treatments for shingle or metal roofing that will help it last longer.
- Additional services, such as exterior shutter installation or replacement; power washing of siding; gutter inspection, cleaning and installation; or a home inspection.
What Makes Us Different
Caripides Roofing stands out from the crowd because owner George Caripides personally oversees every job – and he’s a great communicator! Our customers are pleased (and often surprised) by the way George takes the time to answer questions and explain things clearly and thoroughly.
The estimate you receive will be an honest one, based on what you actually need, without the kind of aggressive upselling you sometimes find in the roofing industry. If we can fix the problem with repairs instead of a complete roof replacement, we’ll tell you. Although we install high-quality roofing materials from the top manufacturers, we keep our prices affordable. Best of all, Caripides Roofing guarantees customer satisfaction.
Contact Caripides Roofing Today
Call (610) 269-0172 or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment with a roofing company you can trust. One of our friendly professionals will meet with you, learn about what you need and recommend the next steps.